Account Assistant – Llandeilo – LBS Builders Merchants
LBS Builders Merchants
Head Office – Llandeilo
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join our team within a fast paced accounts department based at our Head Office, Llandeilo.
Founded in 1931, LBS Builders Merchants is the largest and leading independent builders’ merchantin South Wales. With our Head Office in Llandeilo, LBS has grown to include 15 Merchant Branches, a Home & Garden Centre and specialist Civils, Roofing, 5 Heating & Plumbing branches , 7 Middleton Kitchen & Bathroom showrooms networks along with our newly acquired Truss & Timber Engineering business and Timber & Plywood Distribution business, covering the whole of South Wales from Cardiff to Haverfordwest.
- To be the first point of contact for all branch queries in relation to invoices, credits and customer account information.
- Receive and process invoices.
- Ensure all invoices have been authorised by the relevant persons.
- Credit control.
- General accounting administration duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a “hands on” approach to their workload.
- A professional individual with high a level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Good numeracy and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Payroll and Office experience would be beneficial, but full training is provided
- Be highly flexibility and adaptable.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. plus alternate Saturday mornings 08:00a.m – 12noon.
In return, we offer: Staff Purchase Scheme – Company Pension – Profit Share Scheme – Uniform – Training and Development Plan – AAT Accredited Training – Salaries will be commensurate of experience and skills.
To apply please complete an online form using the link below.
To apply for this job please visit www.lbsbm.co.uk.