Area Sales Manager – Building Drainage Systems – Northern Home Counties – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
AREA SALES MANAGER- BUILDING DRAINAGE SYSTEMS
Vacancy No 3526
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in promoting construction products into builders merchants and contractors?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of Building Drainage Solutions who are seeking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products in the NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES
To promote our Client’s high quality, market leading range of Building Drainage Solutions and work closely with other members of the team.
It is a requirement that the candidate should have experience in dealing with Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Architects and Public Health Engineers within the specified region.
Specific duties would include:
- Raise the Company’s profile with the customer base outlined above
- Develop existing relationships and create new ones so that our Client is the customers 1st choice for their range of products.
- Have an understanding of the specification process with Public Health Engineers and Architects.
- Raise the Company’s profile within its existing key stockist base, setting up business plans and sharing project information.
- Look for new stockist opportunities.
- Can deliver training presentations to stockists, product presentations to Contractors and Merchants.
- Be able to negotiate prices within agreed parameters to give the company the best margin opportunities.
- Dealing with customers day to day requirements.
- A knowledge of reading site drawings would be helpful.
- Promote and sell new products ranges.
- Achieve agreed targets.
- Where necessary, assist with New Product Development areas.
- Identifying key installing contractors, setting up trading terms and building long-term business objectives
The candidate will concentrate on the Specifier, Contractor and project stage of the supply chain. A knowledge of the Merchant customer base would also be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Ability to manage own area, introduce tailored customer business plans to drive sales forward.
- Track record of Solution Selling
- Clean drivers licence is essential.
- Competent IT skills are required, will need to know how to use MS Office & Outlook.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and a good understanding of specifier, contractor and merchant relationships is required, with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
TERRITORY – NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES
SALARY – NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E) + EXCELLENT REWARDS PACKAGE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
To apply or to find out more please contact Hayley Reynolds on 01234 826450 Ext 8 or follow the link to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3526 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.