Area Sales Manager (Concrete Builiding Products) – South Central – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
AREA SALES MANAGER – CONCRETE BUILDING PRODUCTS
Vacancy No 3516
Are you an experienced sales professional looking to join a well established business in an exciting period of expansion in the UK marketplace?
If so, then this newly created field sales role with one of the UK’s leading producers of concrete building products is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Our Client is a well established, British manufacturer of concrete building products with a multi-million pound turnover. Their expertise spans across four high quality products ranges and they are a business that prides themselves on high standards, fast delivery and their skilled design capabilities.
At their head offices in Central England, they rely on the dedication and expertise of their estimating and design team who work closely with customers to produce bespoke concrete products to their specifications.
They also have the capability to offer a complete “supply & fix” solution through their specialist contractors.
The company is now undergoing an exciting period of expansion due to increasing demand for their products and are therefore looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager to further promote their business throughout Central England.
In this newly created role, you will be tasked with building and developing profitable relationships with Groundworkers, construction companies, house builders and builders merchants in the Central regions by offering sales and technical support with a view to gaining product usage.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s four product ranges to key Builders Merchants, construction companies, groundworkers and house builders by offering product, sales and technical support in line with an agreed market strategy
- Updating the company database and completing electronic reporting procedures in accordance with the company requirements.
- Providing intelligence and feedback from the market on potential opportunities for product development.
- Experience in selling through end users (preferably groundworkers and construction companies)
- Previous experience of pre-stressed or pre-cast concrete (desirable)
- Understanding of Building Industry routines
- Sufficient IT skills to interrogate and update the company’s electronic database.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and on their own initiative and to organise and make product presentations to customers as required.
- Able to communicate technical information.
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the need to meet targets.
- Able to research, recognise and progress project opportunities
- Proven results through sales growth.
- Clean driving licence.
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided along with continuous training and development opportunities.
Location/Area – SOUTH CENTRAL
Salary – CIRCA £40K + EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE DRIVEN REWARDS
Benefits – COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE, ETC
To apply or to find out more please contact Hayley Reynolds on 01234 826450 Ext 8 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3516 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.