Area Sales Manager – Midlands – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
AREA SALES MANAGER – CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS- EAST/ WEST MIDLANDS
Vacancy No 3369
Are you seeking a role which involves pioneering new business with a high quality product in a division of a well established manufacturer within the construction sector?
Our Client is regarded as one of the largest manufacturers of concrete products in the UK with an extensive range of products and solutions to meet their customer’s needs.
Due to continued success, they are looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager in the Midlands who can capitalise on their success and further develop their business within the Midlands.
Our Client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales professional to identify and develop new business opportunities within the Midlands region for their products. The ideal candidate will have experience of providing product technical support, project management, and business development/ relationship building with End Users.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Consultants, Contractors, Local Authorities, Public Utilities and Developers;
- Pursue leads and Contracts, material and construction enquiries and follow up on existing enquiries and leads;
- Work in a commercially astute way to offer appropriate solutions to project enquiries that maximise opportunities to supply the project;
- Visit contract sites to provide technical assistance and support at construction stage for our materials;
- Generate and present technical presentations and seminars to new and existing clients
- Provide technical support to construction projects
- Experienced in selling to end users
- Proven track record in sales
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Substantial experience in sales and track of external sales experience
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Organised and communicative at all levels
- Computer literate on Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
- Able to work independently and on their own initiative and to organise and make product presentations to customers as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the need to meet targets.
- Able to research, recognise and progress project opportunities
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided.
Our Client’s business is rapidly expanding. They are therefore able to offer an attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
Location/Area – EAST/ WEST MIDLANDS
Salary – NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
To apply or to find out more contact consultant Hayley Reynolds on 01234 826450 Ext 8 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to use the Vacancy No 3369 when referring to this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org