Area Sales Manager – Rainwater Management Products – East Midlands/ East Anglia – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
AREA SALES MANAGER- RAINWATER MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in promoting construction products into builders merchants and contractors?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of Rainwater Management Solutions who are seeking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products in the EAST MIDLANDS / EAST ANGLIA region.
To promote our Client’s high quality, market leading range of Rainwater and Roof Drainage products, mainly via Builders Merchants and Contractors by raising awareness, generating sales and hitting agreed targets whilst working closely with other members of the team both internally and externally.
- Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, its existing stockist base, setting up business plans and sharing project information and assist and agree stock profiles resulting in sales growth.
- Manage Key Installer Accounts
- Grow Sales within agreed Independent Merchants and Independent Merchant Buying Groups
- Grow Sales within agreed National Merchant Groups.
- Raise the companies profile with Main contractors working within agreed sectors including specialist installers.
- Have an understanding of the specification process with Architects
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be professional and competent at presenting to a large audience, by delivering training presentations to stockists, product presentations to contractors or CPD presentations to Consultants or Architects
- Be able to negotiate prices within agreed perimeters to give the company the best margin opportunities
- Dealing with customers day to day requirements.
- Ability to competently complete site surveys so quotations can be produced and orders raised as a direct result.
- Relevant reports to be completed in the timescales provided.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Ability to manage own area, introduce tailored customer business plans to drive sales forward.
- Track record of Solution Selling
- Clean drivers licence is essential.
- Competent IT skills are required, will need to know how to use MS Office & Outlook.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and a good understanding of specifier, contractor and merchant relationships is required, with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
TERRITORY – EAST MIDLANDS / EAST ANGLIA
PE, NN, MK, LU, HP, AL, SG, CB, CO, IP, NR Postcodes.
SALARY – NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E) + EXCELLENT REWARDS PACKAGE + USUAL BENEFITS
To apply or to find out more please contact Hayley Reynolds on 01234 826450 Ext 8 or follow the link below to email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.