Area Sales Manager – South East Area – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
AREA SALES MANAGER – SANITARYWARE
We are retained by one of the UK’s most prestigious award winning manufacturers of Sanitaryware Products who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional AREA SALES MANAGER to join their team in the South East. Our Client’s products are high quality and competitively priced. They are therefore seeking a Candidate with the ability to capitalize on their success to date further develop their business within the UK marketplace.
To promote our Clients products across an agreed geographical area, by proactively managing and developing existing accounts whilst introducing new accounts across the area.
- To understand the market and business needs
- Establish relationships with the senior decision makers within the marketplace
- Ensure that customers are dealt with in a professional manner at all times and receiving exceptional customer service
- Develop and implement a clear, structured business plan to manage customers to ensure that opportunities for sales growth are effectively maximised
- Work closely with your internal contact to effectively manage accounts and build new business
- Work with the Customer Service Team to ensure satisfactory resolution of any customer challenges in your area
- Attend team meetings to provide input into national strategy and initiatives and provide senior management with regular updates on progress and activities
- Produce monthly reports detailing accurate customer and competitor information
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels. Be able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
You should be self motivated and be able to self manage your database and area to an effective level and achieve the targets set.
You should be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure specifications.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse and mirror customers of different levels.
Skills and knowledge required
- A sales background in the Sanitaryware/Bathroom market demonstrating strong product knowledge and an understanding of the sector and customer needs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective planning, organisation and evaluation skills
- Customer focused, results driven and tenacious
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills necessary to gain credibility both with customers, and with key product and service providers
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- IT literate and good level of numeracy
- A current UK driving licence
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in selling into the Showroom/Merchants sector with a proven track record
Location/Area – SOUTH EAST (SE, SW, E, DA, CR, BR, RH, BN, TN, ME, CT)
Salary – NEGOTIABLE + BONUS
Benefits – Company Car, mobile, laptop etc
To apply or to find out more please contact Ben Becker on 01234 826450 Ext 6 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the vacancy no 3509 when applying for this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org