Area Sales Manager – Surbiton – Brewers Decorator Centres
Brewers Decorator Centres
Area Sales Manager – Surbiton
Expiry date:17:00, 27 July 2018Location:SurbitonSalary:CompetitiveBenefits:Free life assurance, 5% salary employer pension contribution subject to employee contributions, Profit share scheme after qualifying period, Staff discounts, Uniform, 30 days holiday including bank holidays
Area Sales Manager – Surbiton
Encompassing South London
40 Hours per week, Monday – Friday
Brewers’ aims to be the decorator’s first choice for supplies, and we are looking for Area Sales Manager to join us to share this message with new customers and work collaboratively with existing customers to support and develop on-going relationships. We are seeking someone to help grow and develop our business in South London.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about our products. Excellent customer service is an essential component of what we offer, and we are looking for a person who understands and embodies this. Our Area Sales Manager play a key role in helping the Regional Manager develop business and run a profitable operation.
The successful candidate will have experience in this sector, ideally as a Sales Representative but we would welcome applicants who have undertaken other roles in this industry and are interested in moving into a sales position. They will need to display initiative, commercial acumen and effective communication skills. Developing a rapport with customers is key. They should be a self-starter as there is scope to set your own sales plans and objectives.
Brewers are the largest independent decorator’s merchant in the UK, serving trade, consumer and industrial markets from more than 160 branches across the UK and online, generating sales of over £160 million across our operations. Our successful family business has been trading for well over a century, which says something about our ability to anticipate and meet our customers’ demands through changing times and trends.
Your key objectives in this role will be:
- Grow the business through both new customers and developing our relationships with existing customers
- Working with the Regional Manager, Area Sales Managers and Branch Managers to increase Area sales while providing excellent customer service
- Developing profitable business in the area in line with agreed objectives and KPI’s
- Providing the highest standard of friendly, knowledgeable service to deliver the Company objective to be the decorator’s first choice
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a retail / sales environment in our sector
- Knowledge of paints, protective coatings and decorating sundries for either Trade or Retail markets
- An enthusiasm for sales with the ability to build relationships and rapport easily with suppliers and customers
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability and self-confidence to independently manage your own time and set targets for achievement
- A current driving licence and will live within or very close to the business area
As a family business we place great emphasis on support and the career development of our staff. You would have a wealth of internal training opportunities and development available to you, and would enjoy a high degree of autonomy in a business enjoying sustainable growth.
The full package available includes a competitive salary, together with:
- Company Car, Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Company profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- 30 days holiday, including bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Free life assurance
- Subsistence allowance
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners – major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
- Pension plan
- Generous staff discounts
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please apply as soon as possible. Please note this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment or receive a high number of responses.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks of the job expiry date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply please follow the link below
Closing date: 27th July 2018
To apply for this job please visit www.brewers.co.uk.