Area Sales Manager – Timber and Building Materials – Hampshire – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
AREA SALES MANAGER- TIMBER & BUILDING MATERIALS
Vacancy No 3517
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in the Timber & Building Materials sector selling and promoting high quality products into contractors, builders and joinery manufacturers?
If so, we are working with company that has been trading almost two centuries and has built a reputation by offering their customers a quality range of timber and building materials at very competitive prices.
To promote our Client’s high quality, Timber and Building products, mainly via Builders Merchants and Contractors and Joinery Manufacturers by generating sales and you will also contribute to the company’s focus on making their products a market leading choice.
- To assist in the development of sales and sales opportunities through a proactive approach that also delivers great customer service. Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, develop existing accounts and engage with new clients.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts , and create new accounts from lead generation and follow up meetings
- Route and plan calls effectively to cover your territory
- Prepare calls to ensure they are balanced between existing clients an prospects
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be able to negotiate prices within agreed perimeters to give the company the best margin opportunities
- Dealing with customers day to day requirements, and assist with any questions or product advice
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Ability to manage specified area, and be aware of potential opportunities.
- Clean drivers licence is essential.
- Competent IT skills are required, will need to know how to use MS Office & Outlook.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- The ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
TERRITORY – HAMPSHIRE
SALARY – NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E) + EXCELLENT REWARDS PACKAGE + USUAL BENEFITS
To apply or to find out more please contact Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to apply via email. Please remember to refer to Vacancy No 3517 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.