Area Sales Representative- West London / M4 Corridor – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
Area Sales Representative- West London / M4 Corridor
We are retained by a leading Plant and Tool Hire company who, due to continued success, is seeking to recruit a professional Field SalesRepresentativeto join their team with a responsibility for the West London / M4 Corridor
The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining customer experience of existing and new customers, communicating new and existing service developments within the business.
- The sales representative will be responsible for generating revenue for plant & tool hire within a defined area & also across all clients Divisions. You will be expected to maximise revenue from existing customers as well as identifying & winning new customer business.
- Create & maintain excellent customer relationships with a portfolio of existing customers. Proactively generate new prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure repeat business. Assist with the resolution of customer concerns.
- Achieve & exceed sales targets by identifying new opportunities to maximise profitable hires & sales.
- Engage in and evaluate customer feedback to ensure service meets/exceeds expectations & relay to plant manager.
- Maintain a high standard of product knowledge and health & safety. Be able to identify/present other solutions/sales opportunities.
- Record & maintain accurate & up to date records of your daily/weekly activity.
- Benchmark and assess our competitiveness and provide communication to the plant manager on competitor activity & market intelligence.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- A proven track record in plant field sales with experience of the hire & construction industry (plant/tools/powered access).
- Strong presentational skills.
- Compliant with laws and regulations.
- Proactive & constructive in problem solving.
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Negotiation and closing skills.
- Mature attitude and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Driving licence & good geographical knowledge. IT literate.
- Proven experience in managing a sales portfolio of customers. Driven and enthusiastic with ability to understand needs.
- Experience in working & meeting financial targets.
- REPORTING TO – DEPOT MANAGER
- SALARY – NEGOTIABLE DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
- BENEFITS – PENSION, COMPANY CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE
To apply or to find out more please get in touch with consultant, Andria Andreou on 01234 826450 Ext 4 or follow the link to email email@example.com
Please remember to use the Vacancy No 3344 when applying for this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org