Assistant Branch Manager – Surrey – Gibbs and Dandy: Builders Merchants
Website Gibbs and Dandy: Builders Merchants
Assistant Branch Manager
Competitive Salary – Based in Woking, Surrey
Gibbs and Dandy – part of Saint-Gobain – Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into? Well look no further! Our team are looking for a dedicated professional to play a pivotal role in supporting the branch manager to supervise and empower the team to achieve and exceed branch KPI’s.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for a range of tasks including inspiring the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience, developing local sales plans, co-ordinating promotional activity as well ensuring all staff uphold our H&S principles.
So if you…
- Have fantastic Customer Service Experience and know what great service looks like, sounds like and feels like. That’s really important to us.
- Have demonstrable people management experience.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Can demonstrate good financial and commercial awareness.
- Are resilient by nature.
- Have a full UK Driving License.
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won “TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018”.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
To apply for this job please visit www.sgbdcareers.co.uk.