Assistant Branch Manager – Timber & Building Products – Ayrshire – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER- TIMBER & BUILDING PRODUCTS- AYRSHIRE
We are retained by a leading INDEPENDENT TIMBER & BUILDERS MERCHANT, who, due to continued success, is seeking to recruit a professional ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER to join and support their team in their Branch in AYRSHIRE.
Reporting to: Branch Manager
To develop and manage their branch team and to provide the highest levels of customer service, in order to maximize the sales and profitability of the Branch and to assist with the general every day running of the business.
Key Results Areas
- Assist the Branch Manager to ensure all Targets are met:- including Sales, Margin, Profit, and Shrinkage
- Ensure Branch is compliant with all Health and Safety Standards and legislation
- Achieve Excellent Business Controls as defined by the Company
- Assist where required including Trade Counter, Office and Yard areas.
- Ensure all Monthly Customer Service KPI’s are reviewed and Standards maintained and improved
- Support, Recruit, Motivate, Appraise, Coach, Develop and help raise the performance standards of the Branch Team
- Assist with the responsibility for Branch Standards and upkeep of the site
- Reporting of all incidents including Health & Safety and Environmental
- Build both supplier and customer relationships to improve the sales and margin capability of the Depot.
- Logistics / deliveries / transport
- Stock Control
- Ensure key tasks are prioritized and reorganized, if needed, to meet frequently changing deadlines/demands.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Timber & Building Product knowledge (Essential)
- Customer Focused
- Problem Solving
- PC Literate – Familiar with Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Multi-tasking – Ability to lead from the front, with a hands on approach
- Experience of Team Building
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Experience of working in a pressurized environment
- Proven Sales and Customer Service background
- Leadership skills in a sales environment
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to make decisions
As this is a rapidly growing company, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area – AYRSHIRE
Salary – NEGOTIABLE
Benefits – NEGOTIABLE
To apply or to find out more please contact Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to email your application.
Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3481 when applying.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com