Assistant Manager – Battersea, South West London & Chessington, Surrey – GCS Associates
Website GCS Associates
Assistant Manager x2
Battersea, South West London & Chessington, Surrey
Salary up to £30,000 + Bonus
Our client is one of the most respected companies in the tool, plant and construction equipment hire market with depots nationwide.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two Assistant Manager positions in two of their leading London Region depots. Both with a strong starting salary of up to £25,000 – £30,000, plus generous bonus potential and huge career prospects.
Role and responsibilities:
To support the Depot Manager in all aspects of managing a busy Branch; strong sales focus in order to drive the business forward ensuring that targets and the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction are achieved. Key responsibilities are:
- To assist the Depot Manager in order to maximise the performance of the Service Centre
- Motivate and manage employees in order to develop a strong team ethos
- Ensure contract administration compliance procedures
- Ensure that all work processes are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensure that the quality of customer service and the items supplied reflect the highest levels of excellence
- Deputise in the absence of the Depot Manager
To be considered for the position candidates will have the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Previous managerial experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the tool and plant hire sector
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety procedures
- Full clean driving licence
In return our client can offer:
- Strong starting salary of up to £25,000 – £30,000
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Depot bonus potential
- Overtime opportunities
- Life assurance, pension contributions and other associated benefits
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please apply online or contact the office: 0161 660 2548. URGENT VACANCY – APPLY NOW!!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.