Branch Manager (Bathroom Showroom) – Galway – SRS
Website SRS recruitment solutions
BRANCH MANAGER – BATHROOM SHOWROOM
Vacancy No 3275
We are retained by one of Ireland’s leading stockists of many award winning international Bathroom & Tile brands who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional BRANCH MANAGER to join their team in their GALWAY Branch.
Reporting to: SALES DIRECTOR
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the store and delivering key performance indicators for the business including profitability, sales, margin, stock management, customer service, health & safety and people management.
- To manage and control the store day to day activities, in line with operating processes and procedures
- Facilitate and drive sales within the branch whilst trying to maximise margins
- Meet or exceed targets as set by Line Manager
- Understand and be able to interrogate the branch P&L and monitor sales, margin and costs
- Strive to have the branch as cost efficient as possible
- In store marketing and merchandising
- Identify where improvements can be made and escalate when necessary to ensure the improvements are implemented where possible
- Identify customer needs and requirements to maximize sales
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Stock control and stock management
- Ensure security measures adhered to at all times
- Ensure that branch administration is kept up to date and that requests for information from both internal and external customers are responded to promptly.
- Manage and motivate staff and liaise with the HR Team when necessary
- Adherence to and implementation of Health & Safety rules and procedures
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Proven track record in sales and achieving targets
- High End Retail Sales Experience (Car Sales, White Goods, Furniture)
- Enthusiastic and sales driven person
- Energetic approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Valid driving licence
- Experience in the Tile and/ or Sanitary Ware Industry(Desirable)
- Experience in stock/ warehouse management
- Forklift driving experience(Desirable)
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to provide an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate
NEGOTIABLE (dependant on experience) + COMMISION + BONUS
To apply or to find out more call Ben Becker on 01234 826450 Ext 6 or follow the link below to contact via email. Please remember to reference the Vacancy No 3275 for this position.
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 6
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com