Business Development Executive – Timber & Building Materials – Cheshire – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
BUISNESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE- TIMBER & BUILDING MATERIALS-CHESHIRE
Vacancy No 3529
Are you a sales driven professional with experience in the Timber & Building Materials sector, selling and promoting high quality products into contractors, house builders, construction companies and end users, who is looking for a new challenge developing, growing and promoting a brand new Depot my client has opening in Cheshire.
If so, we are working with company that has been trading almost 100 years and has built a reputation by offering their customers a quality range of timber and building materials at very competitive prices.
To grow The New Depot by promoting the companies high quality, Timber and Building products, mainly via Contractors, House Builders and Construction Companies in the Cheshire and the North West area, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- To assist in the development of sales and sales opportunities through a proactive approach that also delivers great customer service. Raise our Client’s profile within the given geographical area, develop existing accounts and engage with new clients.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts , and create new accounts from lead generation , site meetings and follow up visits
- Route and plan calls effectively to cover your territory
- Prepare calls to ensure they are balanced between existing clients an prospects
- Have an understanding of the various contract types and the decision makers within the procurement process.
- Be able to negotiate prices within agreed perimeters to give the company the best margin opportunities
- Dealing with customers day to day requirements, and assist with any questions or product advice
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Previous product knowledge in the timber industry is essential, and some trade counter experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage specified area, and be aware of potential opportunities.
- Clean drivers licence is essential.
- Competent IT skills are required, will need to know how to use MS Office & Outlook.
- Good communication skills with a friendly approach are needed.
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail is a must.
- The ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
TERRITORY – CHESHIRE
SALARY – NEGOTIABLE (D.O.E) + EXCELLENT REWARDS PACKAGE + USUAL BENEFITS
To apply or to find out more please contact Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3529 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.