Business Development Manager – London, Home Counties – MP Moran
Website MP Moran
Business Development Manager
Location/Area – LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
Salary – Excellent Basic Salary – dependent upon experience + results driven rewards
Benefits – Car, Laptop, Mobile etc.
Branch Manager / Sales Director
Overall purpose of the job
To develop and implement sales plan aligned to business objectives for existing key and lapsed accounts to achieve profitable sales performance and growth by developing the branches existing customer base.
- In conjunction with the SD, look at the market share, consider where there are opportunities for growth and develop within existing and lapsed customers in line with the overall strategic business objectives
- Maximise business development opportunities via regular structured review meetings with key customers
- Proactively assist customers with potential opportunities through the support of other business areas (branches, departments etc.)
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Proactively cross-sell and make customers aware of what you can also offer
- Regular review of account plan Department Managers to include strategy, sales tactics, sales plans, margin targets and include action to move accounts forward
- Highlight and act on relationship gaps by networking with all relevant departments within the customer account
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams and departments such as Hardware, Transport, Plumbing, Electrical, and the Kitchen and Bathroom showrooms.
- Take ownership to support the resolution of any issues and problems faced by customers to maintain trust
- Existing customers
- Lapsed customers
- Sales Directors
- Branch Managers
- Departmental Managers
- Sales Team
- Commercial / Head office Teams
- Commercial acumen
- Highly organised with excellent planning and time management abilities
- Results driven
- Communication and influencing skills
- Ability to successfully influence key stakeholders
- Proven relationship builder both internally with team and colleagues, and externally with customer and suppliers
- Able to handle conflict and deal with customer issues
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ethical, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to accurately report and deliver/present results
- Exceptional sales skills with a proven track record of achieving results independently and by managing a team
- Product knowledge
- Satisfactory IT skills to support the functions of the role
To apply or to find out more contact Marisa Murphy on 0844 848 0430 or follow the link below to apply via email.
To apply for this job email your details to Marisa@helpresourcing.com.