Business Development Manager (Timber & Panel Products) – South West of England – SRS
Website SRS recruitment Solutions
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- TIMBER & PANEL PRODUCTS
Vacancy No 3335
Are you seeking a role where you are focussed on building a region by seeking new customers and identifying new business opportunities? If you are we have the ideal opportunity for you!
We are retained by one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of TIMBER AND PANEL PRODUCTS who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER covering THE SOUTH WEST of ENGLAND.
Our Clients products are very high quality whilst being competitively priced. They are therefore seeking a Candidate who is able tocapitaliseon their success to date and further develop their business in the UK.
The role will be predominantly building relationships with Merchants, Manufacturers, Joinery Manufacturers and Shopfitting Companies.
Develop a meaningful strategy for your accounts which adds value by:
- Identify products and solutions that will enable them to achieve their objectives
- Understand their business and market needs
- Helping them to exploit market opportunities by acting as a consultant on product issues
- Establish strong relationships with the key decision makers in the customer’s organisation
- Ensure that the customer is dealt with in a professional manner at all times and receives exceptional customer service, meeting targets for customer satisfaction and retention
- Develop and implement a clear, structured business plan to manage customersto ensure that opportunities for sales growth are effectively maximised, and the long term relationship with the customer is secured
- Assist customers by providing product consultancy and offering solutions.
- Support campaigns and new product introduction by following up leads and promoting offers.
- Produce monthly reports detailing accurate customer and competitor information
- Operate within expense budget and ensure maintenance and care of car and other company property.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A sales background demonstrating strong product knowledge and an understanding of the sector and customer needs
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to recognise and successfully convert opportunities into profitable sales
- Effective planning, organisation and evaluating skills
- Ability to analyse information, develop options and providing solutions that meet client needs and satisfactorily deal with any issues or problems
- Customer focused, results driven and tenacious
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- IT literate and good level of numeracy
- A current UK driving licence
Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
Car, Laptop, Mobile etc.
To apply or to find out more please call our consultant Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link to contact via email. Please remember to reference the Vacancy Number 3335 for this position.
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 5
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org