Business Development Manager – Watford Hertfordshire – Help Resourcing
|Role:||Business Development Manager|
|Reporting to:||Branch Manager / Sales Director|
Overall purpose of the job
To develop and implement sales plan aligned to business objectives for existing key and lapsed accounts to achieve profitable sales performance and growth by developing the branches existing customer base.
2. Maximise business development opportunities via regular structured review meetings with key customers
3. Proactively assist customers with potential opportunities through the support of other business areas (branches, departments etc.)
4. Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
5. Proactively cross-sell and make customers aware of what you can also offer Regular review of account plan Department Managers to include strategy, sales tactics, sales plans, margin targets and include action to move accounts forward
6. Highlight and act on relationship gaps by networking with all relevant departments within the customer account
7. Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams and departments such as Hardware, Transport, Plumbing, Electrical, and the Kitchen and Bathroom showrooms.
8. Take ownership to support the resolution of any issues and problems faced by customers to maintain trust
To apply please follow the link below to send your application via email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org