Contract Sales Consultant – Stockton on Tees Area – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
CONTRACT SALES CONSULTANT
Vacancy No 3549
A major Independent Distributor of Construction Products
To account manage a specific set of customers with profitable direct and ex depot sales.
To target and grow sales with national and large regional new accounts.
Assist in the retention of ongoing contract business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all major quotations and estimates are handled with a high degree of professionalism.
- Liasing with external and internal sales teams in relation to estimates. Some will be re-allocated to branches to chase these up to a satisfactory conclusion, others will be completely handled by yourself.
- To assist in for all Annual Tender submissions. Ensuring to liaise with relevant departments/people on purchase deals available etc.
- Ensuring a good working relationship with manufacturers sales teams to give us the edge when direct to site enquiries are being discussed.
- Ensure smooth and friendly co-operation with branch sales personnel, ensuring that all internal and external sales teams are aware of the activities your department is involved with.
- Assisting in tracking of estimating submissions to a conclusion, either orders won or lost to be on a circulated business in progress report – detailing which persons have been allocated responsibility for gaining the orders etc.
- Involvement with ABI Sales Leads in conjunction with the Associate Director Sales.
- Assist in ensure that dialogue and constant contact is maintained with all major estimating departments of contractors who we wish to trade with or currently trade with. Making good use of the information gained and passed to contractors to ensure further business opportunities.
- Credit control and administrative duties linked to the management of contract accounts.
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE
Location/Area – STOCKTON ON TEES AREA
Salary – Negotiable
Benefits – Excellent Benefits Package
To apply or to find out more please contact Angela Adams on 01234 826450 Ext 3 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3549 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.