Depot Manager – Building & Timber Merchants – Leicestershire – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
DEPOT MANAGER – BUILDERS & TIMBER MERCHANTS – LEICESTERSHIRE
Vacancy No – 3484
We are retained by a leading BUILDERS & TIMBER MERCHANT, who, due to continued success, is seeking to recruit a professional DEPOT MANAGER to join and manage, develop and support their team in their Depot in LEICESTERSHIRE.
Reporting to: Managing Director
To develop and manage their Depot and to provide the highest levels of customer service, in order to maximize the sales and profitability of the Depot, and to assist with the general every day running of the business.
Key Results Areas
- Assist the Directors to ensure all Targets are met:- including Sales, Margin, Profit, Working Capital, Debtor Days, Stock Holding, PPI’s, Shrinkage
- Ensure Depot is compliant with all Health and Safety Standards and legislation
- Achieve Excellent Business Controls as defined by the Company
- Ensure all Monthly Customer Service KPI’s are reviewed and Standards maintained and improved
- Support, Recruit, Motivate, Appraise, Coach, Develop and help raise the performance standards of the Depot Team
- Take responsibility for Depot Standards and upkeep of the site
- Reporting of all incidents including Health & Safety and Environmental
- Dealing with suppliers, and buying materials
- Build both supplier and customer relationships to improve the sales and margin capability of the Depot.
- Logistics / deliveries / transport
- Stock Control
- Ensure key tasks are prioritized and reorganized, if needed, to meet frequently changing deadlines/demands.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Construction Products Knowledge (Essential )
- Customer Focused
- Sales driven
- PC Literate – Familiar with Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- People Management – Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Multi-tasking – Ability to lead from the front, with a hands on approach
- Experience of Team Building
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Experience of working in a pressurized environment
- Proven Sales and Customer Service background
- Leadership skills in a sales environment
- Commercial Awareness
- Credit Management Awareness
- Report writing skills
- Ability to make decisions
As our Client is a rapidly growing company, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area – LEICESTERSHIRE
Salary – NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
To apply or to find out more contact Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to apply via email. Please refer to the Vacancy No – 3484
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com