Digital Marketing Manager- Yeovil – Bradfords Building Supplies
Website Bradfords Building Supplies
Digital Marketing Manager- Yeovil
Bradford’s Building Supplies Ltd is one of the UK’s leading independent builders’ merchants and has been supplying materials to the trade for over 200 years. We have 43 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £90m.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at our Head Office in Yeovil!
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the ideal candidate will be degree level educated in a relevant field of study or have extensive experience in a similar role. It is essential you have 3+ years experience and a proven record of using Digital Marketing strategy to manage and develop sales growth.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Continuous SEO practices – in house/Agency relationship
- Paid/Unpaid Social Media Management (for all Bradfords Brands) – in house/Agency relationship
- Email Marketing and ecommerce CRM database management
- Blogging – in house/Agency relationship
- Video content – in house/Agency relationship
- News, branch events and stories publishing for all Bradfords Brands
- Online PR and General brand awareness
- Report on analytics of all relevant practices
- Support offline team in bringing campaigns online
- Writing briefs for the in house graphic designer
- Efficiently utilise budgets to create detailed schedules
– Experience managing Digital Marketing channels to deliver sales growth
– Paid Social Media and Social Media Scheduling
– Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics
– Intermediate/Advanced Excel
– Track record working with third party digital marketing agencies
– Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
– Excellent literacy and experience copywriting
– Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
– Google Tag Manager
– Google Search Console
– Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience in the industry
In return for your hard work as a Digital Marketing Manager, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which will include, but is not limited to, a competitive salary, a reward and discount platform and a stakeholder pension scheme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required or would like to gain further information, we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and Covering letter using the link below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org