Drain Sales Manager – Sheffield – Wolseley UK
Drain Sales Manager
Location – Sheffield
Salary – Competitive Salary
Reference – 128436
To develop and achieve sales, gross margin targets and operational excellence for a specified geographical allocation of Customers for the branch and network together with the consistent implementation of Company policies and procedures. To inspire, lead, motivate and develop colleagues to achieve outstanding performance.
- To identify and develop new and existing major accounts to maximise the growth of sales and margin
- Maximises sales, GP, growth and cash flow by effective debtor management
- Develop and implement plans to deliver maximum sales and achieve profit targets for specialism
- Ensure outstanding customer care through customers, branch and network
- Supports the branch network
- Ensures effective communication levels are implemented and maintained
- Ensure that appropriate technical information is provided to staff, to avoid duplication, and to improve effectiveness
- Encourage and develop cross brand and cross division relationships where opportunities are presented
- Support regional teams/ branches on training, targets, and terms within the branch and network
- Liaise with marketing/ category management on new products and literature
- Exceptional sales and customer relationship building skills
- Proven sales experience within the industry
- Exceptional communication skills with strong responsibility and accountability for delivery of a business strategy
- IT literate
- Good understanding of competitors, and their limitations
- Ability to identify and understand business opportunities, and to build long term relationships with customers on this basis
This position is for 40 hours per week. Typical branch opening times are 7:30-5:00 weekdays, 8:00-12:00 Saturdays.
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The UK business is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Closing Date – 13rd July 2018
To apply for this job please visit rbwolseley.avature.net.