Executive Sales Manager (RELOCATION PACKAGE)- The Channel Islands – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER – TIMBER & BUILDING PRODUCTS
THE CHANNEL ISLANDS INC RELOCATION PACKAGE
Vacancy No- 3474
Are you looking for a new career challenge which offers you a lifestyle change and the opportunity to live on an idyllic island?
If you are we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are retained on a SOLE AGENCY BASIS by one of the most established Timber & Builders Merchants in the British Isles who have almost two hundred and eighty years of trading history. Our Clients are focussed on delivering quality timber and construction products to Contractors, Sub Contractors, Developers, and Construction & Refurbishment companies.
Due to continued success in the market place our Clients are seeking to recruit a professional EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER to lead and manage their team in THE CHANNEL ISLANDS.
Reporting to: Managing Director
The successful individual will lead & manage the Internal & External Sales Team, delivering plans that will promote the company’s products to Contractors, Sub Contractors, Developers, Construction & Refurbishment companies. To develop and deliver a sustainable growth plan by effectively utilizing sales & marketing to optimize existing customer spend, whist driving and winning new profitable business. Group Sales will be the main focus, with customer service, new business and relationship building as the critical areas of the role.
- To develop, document, communicate and implement an internal & external sales team growth plan
- Develop, monitor and deliver sales through a clear strong network of contractor and sub contractor relationships, developing accounts and building competitive advantage focusing on solutions and service differentiators
- Ensure the Sales Team resource track and drive sales against a comprehensive pipeline of projects
- Develop strong relationships with key contractors in the region driving joint opportunities and effectively following up all leads and opportunities created
- Take ownership and be accountable for continually looking for ways to innovatively increase margin
- Communicate effectively, ensuring the business responds appropriately to the threats or opportunities that arise to optimise the sales performance
- Driven to achieve results, deliver high standards and continuously improve the way things are done within budgetary constraints
- Clear & consistent profitable growth from the region via regular visits and development of the territory sales team
- Maintaining a strong pipeline of projects and sites in the region and driving relationships with key site decision makers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive knowledge of selling within the Builders & Timber Merchants Market
- A high Degree of relevant product Knowledge
- Being accountable for delivering budgeted sales volume and margin against targets daily and monthly.
- Highly experienced in understanding the accessories route to market and strong understanding of Timber & Building Products
- Able to work in a high pressure environment and accountable for targets
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a customer and salesfocused environment
- Strong planning, organization and evaluating skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- IT literate, particularly in Microsoft Office Applications
Location/Area – THE CHANNEL ISLANDS
Salary – Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
Relocation Package available.
To apply or to find out more contact Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to apply via email.Please remember to refer to theVacancy No- 3474 when applying for this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org