External Sales Executive (Timber) – North West England – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
EXTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE- TIMBER- NORTH WEST ENGLAND
Vacancy No 3446
We are retained by a leading TIMBER MERCHANT specialising in quality Hardwoods, Softwoods and machined Timber Products who, due to continued success are seeking to recruit a professional EXTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE to join their team covering the NORTH WEST OF ENGLAND.
Reporting to: SalesDirector
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining named ‘key’ accounts and the development of new business sector in order to achieve the long term growth and profitability. You will successfully convert customer enquiries into profitable sales and contact new leads and lost/lapsed customers following marketing campaigns and using information provided by Business Manager, Sales, Commercial and Marketing to generate business.
- Develop, monitor and deliver sales through a network of contractor and subcontractor relationships, developing accounts and building competitive advantage focusing on solution and service differentiators.
- To maintain and develop the existing area
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Develop and implement a clear, structured business plan to manage customers to ensure that opportunities for sales growth are effectively maximized, and the long term relationship with the customer is secured.
- In conjunction with the internal sales team quote, track, drive and secure sales orders against a comprehensive pipeline of projects and sites.
- Actively pursue product knowledge via the management team and key suppliers driving joint opportunities and effectively following up all the leads and opportunities created.
- Take ownership and be accountable for continually looking for ways to innovatively increase margin.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A sales background demonstrating strong product knowledge and an understanding of the construction sector.
- Experience selling into Merchants, Joiners & Shopfitters, Building Contractors, and Architects & Specifiers.
- Problem solving ability relating to customer service
- Timber knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to recognize and successfully convert opportunities into profitable sales.
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused & results driven
- Good IT skills & PC literate.
- A current UK driving license
Location/Area – NORTH WEST ENGLAND
Salary – Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
To apply or to find out more contact consultant Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3446 when applying for this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com