External Territory Manager- Building Products – London/ Kent – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS recruitment Solutions
EXTERNAL TERRITORY MANAGER- BUILDING PRODUCTS
Vacancy No 3387
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Construction Accessories including waterproofing, concrete accessories & concrete repair products who are focussed on delivering valued solutions to Contractors, Sub Contractors, and Merchants who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional EXTERNAL TERRITORY MANAGERto join their team in LONDON.
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Working within the team you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining named ‘key’ accounts and the development of new business sector in order to achieve the long term growth and profitability. You will successfully convert customer enquiries into profitable sales and contact new leads and lost/lapsed customers following marketing campaigns and using information provided by Business Manager, Sales, Commercial and Marketing to generate business
- Develop, monitor and deliver sales through a strong network of contractor and sub contractor relationships, developing accounts and building competitive advantage focusing on solutions and differentiators.
- Visit, track and drive sales against a comprehensive pipeline of projects and sites in the territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers in the territory driving joint opportunities and effectively following up on leads and opportunities created.
- Engage, influence and drive internal stakeholders to deliver on the territory with consistent and effective communication and feedback on progress.
- Take ownership and be accountable for continually looking for ways to innovatively increase margin.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of developing and delivering a clear and measurable strategy in a fast moving environment with targeted deadlines.
- Strong sales negotiation skills
- Resilience and motivation to achieve the delivery of the business plan
- Problem solving ability relating to customer service
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Effective communication skills
Location/Area – LONDON/KENT
Salary – Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
To apply or to find out more please contact consultant Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link to email. Please remember to use the vacancy No 3387 when referring to this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org