Group IT Support Technician – London NW10 – Lords Builders Merchant
Website Lords Builders Merchant
Group IT Support Technician
£25,000 per annum
Location: London NW10
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Full driver’s licence and use of a company pool car.
Lords is a diverse business operating within the Retail, Builders Merchant and Manufacturing sectors. Each business has a strong ambition to grow through both organic and acquisitive growth, combined growth in the last year has been more than 50% with the medium-term expectation to double the business within 3 years.
We now need a technical savvy person to join our growing company and support the Group Business Services Manager is supporting our needs.
The new role is to assist in ensuring the company’s IT services function to the highest standards by providing efficient technical support to all staff. This will include troubleshooting and resolving desktop pc/server problems (hardware, software & applications) as well as related peripherals (scanners, printers etc.) and other products. This will also embrace most of the following IT related solutions:
- Network (Routers, switches etc)
- Telephone lines (Broadband)
- Telephones (SIP phones and PABX)
- PCs and Laptops
- Mobile Phones
- Alarm Systems
- People Counters
- Security Barriers
- Licences (Software and Hardware)
- TVs, Projectors, Fax machines, Franking machines, PDQ and other equipment
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responding, prioritising and maintaining helpdesk issues
- Help maintain the IT infrastructure including networking, security and resilience.
- Oversight of Joiners/Leavers/Changes and inventory system.
- Installing software to desktops, notebooks and servers
- Setting up and supporting printers/copiers
- Management of VOIP and mobile telephony.
- Assisting with office moves
- Assisting the IT Department on global projects
- Someone who is happy working in a small team and can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Good Networking, Windows desktop and Windows server skills.
- Previous experience in helpdesk or IT support role an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similarenvironment.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to contribute to this successful team, then please use this link below to send a covering letter and your full CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit lordsbm.co.uk..