Heavyside Internal Sales – Rugby – John Nicholls
Website John Nicholls
Heavyside Internal Sales
Job Title: Heavyside Internal Sales
Responsible to: Branch Manager
Responsible for: No staff
Location: Rugby Building branch
Hours of Work: 7.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (30 minute lunch break) and 8.00am to 12 noon alternate Saturdays
To help achieve branch and company sales and gross profit targets by
trading effectively and delivering exceptional customer service.
Heavyside Internal Sales – Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for achieving sales GP targets relating to the branch.
- Contribute to achieving branch performance targets.
- Audit quotations to ensure these are pursued and followed through.
- To ensure telephones are answered within company guidelines.
- To help deliver branch sales in line with sales targets by actively selling and promoting company products.
- To negotiate with suppliers and monitor customer orders to ensure smooth delivery for customers and 100% satisfaction.
- To deal with customers both in person and on the telephone, taking orders and helping to resolve customer problems, offering advice where possible.
- Build effective customer relationships to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised.
- Contact key customers on a regular basis to review the company’s performance with them and address any issues.
- Work with the branches dedicated Key Account and Business Development Manager to generate business into the branch.
- Support marketing campaigns and promotions to ensure the maximum benefit is gained.
- To obtain quotes for special items from suppliers to ensure most cost effective option.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of products in order to deliver exceptional customer service.
- To provide cover for the trade counter as necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, to include the Company Dress Code Policy, Standards of Performance Policy and Health and Safety Policy.
John Nicholls is a family run business that has been established for over 50 years. Whilst the company has expanded over the years with a current turnover of £50 million, the company’s family values remain embedded within the organisation, always ensuring constant delivery in terms of both the quality of its products and its customer service.
Company person specification
- Committed to delivering the best possible customer service
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.