HGV Class 2 Driver – St Albans – Buttle’s
HGV Class 2 Driver
LGV Class 2 Driver / Lorry Driver / Delivery Driver / Logistics / Transport
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver to join our growing team at Buttle’s based in Valley Road Industrial Estate, St Albans.
Buttle’s is a well-respected independent builder’s merchant with a network of branches across London, Enfield, St Albans & Leighton Buzzard.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be responsible for the safe delivery each day of building supplies to a pre-determined schedule to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- You will have a reliable and professional approach to represent Buttle plc to our customers.
- The job role will also include supporting your colleagues within the branch and yard, as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Essential to hold a valid class 2(category C) licence, a CPC card and digi tachograph card.
- Experience of driving long distances for several hours at a time and completing multiple and varied drops within local area and sometimes nationally.
- National or International CPC Holder
- Safe Lifting
- Sat Nav use / Map Reading
- Adequate knowledge of Construction Site Health and Safety
- Navigational ability
- Communicate effectively with Colleagues and Customers
- Reliable and able to work on own initiative
- Crane certificate and Forklift Licence would be an advantage
- Excellent Salary
- Training and Development
- Staff Discount in our Trade Store
- Child Care Voucher scheme
Buttle’s are proud to hold the Investors in People accreditation, the mark of a great company to work for.
If you have the required skills and experience please apply today via the link below sending us your CV for a chance to join Buttle’s – an exciting growing company!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org