Interior Design Sales Consultant – Llantrisant – Leekes
Interior Design Sales Consultant
If you have a passion for home interior, such as creating colour schemes, customising friends or families rooms and have a natural flare for design and are looking for a fantastic, rewarding career we want to hear from you. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Home Interior Design & Sales Consultant to join the team at Llantrisant.
Our store offers “everything you need for your home under one roof” – beautiful upholstery, dining furniture, carpets, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, custom made curtains, wall dressings and a stunning range of accessories for every room in the home.
Working as a key member of the operations team you will offer the customer guidance with design schemes and product selection. Using your creativity and flair to inspire and incorporate a variety of products from across the store departments and completing the sale with the customer.
What are we looking for?
- A design related qualification or
- A proven track record in interior design
- An awareness of current market trends in home interior, fashion and textiles,
- A can do approach, be motivated, full of fresh ideas and passionate about design
Duties will be varied and will include;
- Developing a core customer base by following up sales leads across the store
- Developing initial ideas and concepts from the customer to produce a design brief and mood boards to fit within the customer’s budget
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of product ranges from across the store promoting the features and benefits of the products, up and link selling where appropriate
- Manage the interior design project showing flair and creativity, and co-ordinate deliveries of merchandise to the customer homes where relevant
In return for working 37.5 hours per week, to include weekends, we can offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Generous uncapped sales commission
- Holiday commission
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Staff discount in our stores and The Vale Resort
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fantastic career development opportunities and a chance to grow your skills working in an experienced and passionate team
As part of the interview process candidates will be asked to prepare material to empathise their creativity and design capability, as well as answering questions based on previous retail sales experience.
Interested? then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward a cover letter word document explaining your above capabilities & experience along with your current CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org