Internal Sales Executive (Building Products) – Middlesex – SRS
Website SRS recruitment solutions
INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE – BUILDING PRODUCTS
Vacancy No 3293
We are retained by a leading supplier of BUILDING PRODUCTS, CONCRETE FORMWORK PRODUCTS, and FORMWORK TIMBER & PLY who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit an experienced INTERNAL SALESEXECUTIVE to join their team in their New Depot opening in MIDDLESEX.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
Working within the team you will be responsible for supporting named key accounts and the development of new business in order to achieve long term growth and profitability of the depot. You will successfully convert customer enquiries into profitable sales and contact new leads to convert into clients.
- Develop, monitor and deliver sales through a network of contactor and subcontractor relationships.
- Processing sales orders via face to face, incoming / outgoing calls and e mails.
- Actively pursue product knowledge via the management team and key suppliers driving joint opportunities and effectively following up all leads and opportunities created.
- Receive and record incoming calls / enquiries
- Take ownership and be accountable for continually looking for ways to innovatively increase margin.
- Data imputing
- Any other reasonable duty as defined by your Depot Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent telephone technique
- Customer focused, and experienced with dealing with customers over the phone and face to face.
- Experienced in building products, i.e. concrete formwork, timber & and plywood, drainage.
- Must be able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- PC Literate – Familiar with Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both written & spoken.
- Excellent Organizational and administration skills
- Results driven
- Experience of working in a pressurized environment
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to make decisions and be able to work on own initiative.
As this is a rapidly growing company, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
NEGOTIABLE DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
To apply or to find out more call Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to contact via email. Please remember to reference the Vacancy Number 3293 for this position.
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 5
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org