Internal Sales Executive – Timber & Building – Birmingham – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE- TIMBER & BUILDING
Vacancy No 3542
Do you want to join a company that offers fantastic career progression as due to expansion my client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team? If you have experience selling construction products, and have the professionalism and the expertise to bring in new business and also develop, grow and maintain key accounts then this opportunity is for you. This position is for an experienced individual that has the ability to build relationships from site to Director Level
Reporting to: DEPOT MANAGER
My client is one of the biggest construction products companies in the UK, and has an excellent name in the industry. You would be working within a team that continually works together in promoting the company’s Timber & Building Products to exciting sectors including HOUSE BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS, & CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES.
- To develop both new & existing clients , by making outbound calls to both existing and potential customers
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Dealing with customer queries and enquiries
- Understanding customer needs and requirements , research accounts , identify key players
- Maintain & expand your data base
- Take internal sales orders, following up sales enquiries and delivery schedules
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven sales experience
- Timber & Construction Product knowledge essential
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Location/Area – BIRMINGHAM
Salary – Competitive remuneration package, along with benefits and attractive bonus scheme
To apply or to find out more please contact Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3542 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.