Key Accounts Sales Advisor – Plympton – Bradford Building Supplies
Website Bradfords Building Supplies
Key Accounts Sales Advisor – Plympton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Accounts Sales Advisor to join our team at our Plympton branch.
What will I be responsible for?
You will be responsible for establishing trading relationships with key accounts customers that maximise sales and profitability and lead to long term business relationships, as well as maintaining close contact with branches and Sales Executives, providing guidance on pricing policy and keep informed of customer agreements. You will proactively support Company and department sales promotions and take incoming orders from Key Account customers via telephone, email and face to face, arranging delivery or collection as required.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Previous experience within the builder’s merchant industry.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Proven sales experience.
- Able to multitask and keep calm under pressure.
In return for your hard work as a Key Accounts Sales Advisor, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday a year, rising to 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all Bradfords Group businesses
- Life Assurance
We are a flexible working employer and we would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, we want to hear from you! Please follow the link and apply by sending your CV and Covering letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org