Managing Director Export (Construction products) – UK Based – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
MANAGING DIRECTOR EXPORT – CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS
Vacancy No – 3494
We are retained on Sole Agency basis by one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS who due to continued success in the EXPORT marketplace are seeking to recruit a professional EXPORT MANAGING DIRECTOR.
Our Client’s business has an annual turnover in excess of £35 million and is a member of a UK group of companies focusing on offering solutions to the Construction Sector which is quoted on The London Stock Exchange.
Our Client has enjoyed a significant increase in demand for their products from overseas with established markets in THE FAREAST, THE MIDDLE EAST & EUROPE, with The Middle East being the region which has become a key region for them.
Our Client’s products offer engineered solutions to water, drainage and fluid management gaining usage by specification and utilising a distribution network in each region to facilitate supply.
Our Client is seeking an experienced EXPORT MANAGING DIRECTOR to control and oversee all business operations, people and market strategies. You will be the highest ranking manager in the division and will be responsible for the overall success of the business in the Export Sector.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the division to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals
- Provide strategic advice to the Parent Company ensuring they have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities specific to each region
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the divisional financial performance
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Management and motivation of employees through strong and directive leadership
- An experienced leader with ability to listen to and influence
- Exceptional skills in communication, motivation, and interpersonal relations, and able to convey a message that is understandable and relevant
- Ability to set direction and standards but to do this in a collaborative way in a team environment
- Experience of operating at the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity
- The successful candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement, a strong sense of accountability
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Proven experience as Export Managing Director or Export Sales Director
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans in the Export Sector
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
The role will be UK based with travel to The Far East, The Middle East and Europe as required, along with attending meetings as required at our Client’s UK offices in The Midlands.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company whose products are held in high regard Worldwide at an exciting stage in their development in the Worldwide construction sector, with the chance to have a real input into all aspects of the business.
Location/Area – UK BASED
Salary – £90K+ DEPENDANT UPON EXPERIENCE+ BONUS
Benefits – EXECUTIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Knowledge or experience in the Export Construction Product sector, specifically in The Middle East, The Far East and Europe along with a demonstrablesuccessful track record in a similar position.
To apply or to find out more contact Mark Hall on 01234 826450 Ext 2 or follow the link below to email your application. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3494 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.