Marketing Administrator – Yeovil – Bradfords Building Supplies
Website Bradfords Building Supplies
Marketing Administrator – Head Office
Marketing Administraor – Yeovil Head Office
Bradfords Building Supplies Ltd is one of the UK’s leading independent builders’ merchants and has been supplying materials to the trade for over 200 years. We have 41 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £100m.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Marketing Administrator to join our team at our Head Office in Yeovil.
Objective: To go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations. As a business we pride ourselves on our desire and determination to always put the customer first, and you will be proud to be the customer’s first point of contact.
- Day to day management of customer services including answering customer calls, dealing with complaints and replying to customer emails and messages through the website and social media platforms in a professional manner.
- Managing the Customer Services and Ecommerce Inboxes including order processing for digital and customer enquiries.
- Managing order processing through the ecommerce website for BBS.
- Developing product knowledge to guide and advise customers.
- Comfortably deal with complaints, enquiries and everyday issues.
- Act as a first contact point for any web enquiries coming from branches.
- Proactively look at improvements to processes relating to customers both in branch and on the web.
- Assist in writing and uploading product data to the company website and supporting the Product Management System
- Supporting order processing through the ecommerce website for Bradfords Building Supplies.
- Support on all web team user testing.
- Supporting and assisting in maintaining Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram for Bradfords Building Supplies and across partners.
- Manage Trade users digital experience.
- As part of an integrated team troubleshoot digital issues on behalf of the user.
Desired skills and experience:
- Have a passion for the customer service excellence
- You are understanding, patient and always maintain integrity
- Fluent in English; both written and spoken
- Good Microsoft Office Skills: Word and Excel
- Ability to demonstrate great organisational and time management skills
- Some customer services experience would be beneficial
- Proficient and able to learn new systems quickly
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and deal with complaints
- Approachable, collaborative and enjoys being part of a team environment whilst also able to work alone.
In return for your hard work as an Ecommerce Customer Services Assistant, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday a year, rising to 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all Bradfords Group businesses
- Life Assurance
We are a flexible working employer and we would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, we want to hear from you! Please apply by following the link below to send your CV and Covering letter via email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org