Marketing – Head Office, Gateshead (Tyne & Wear) – James Burrell
Website James Burrell
THE ROLE: you will be required to enhance brand awareness with both new and existing customers in order to drive sales and provide ROI. Duties will include but aren’t limited to:
- Developing a marketing strategy promoting the company and its services.
- Focusing on the development of collect sales by targeting trade customers throughout the company’s geographical area.
- Developing a core range of products and identifying successful collect products which can be rolled out across the company.
- Support the creation and development of marketing and communications campaigns and ensure their effective delivery.
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials across different mediums, assist with content creation for the website/digital channels and effectively use social media for marketing purposes.
- Organise and promote trade days.
- Work effectively with members of the sales team, suppliers, partners and stakeholders as well as other members of the marketing team.
- Effectively monitor, measure and report against marketing activity to ensure return on investment.CANDIDATE: Although this is not a standalone role we are looking for an individual who has the knowledge to be able to advise and implement new marketing ideas with an improved strategic plan. You will ideally have experience of working in the construction trade although this is not essential as long as you have the drive and interest to learn about the industry.
You must also have excellent planning and organisation skills, a flexibility and creativity with good attention to details. The ability to build relationships both internally and externally is important.
- From £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
40 Per Week (Monday to Friday)
THE COMPANY: James Burrell Ltd is an independent builders merchant which was established in 1877. We have eight branches servicing our trading area of Northumberland down to South Yorkshire. We are a leading distributor of building materials, civils products, insulation and timber.
As an independent builders merchants we are a family run company with a culture which is friendly and team orientated. You would be joining a team where the majority of people have long term service many of who have joined at more junior positions and have developed a longstanding career with us.
Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence; please send your covering letter and CV to HR Manager, James Burrell Ltd, Deptford Road, Gateshead, NE8 2BR or use the link below to apply via email.
Closing date for all applications: 13th December 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org