Marketing Senior Executive – Milton Keynes – Buildbase Marketing
Website Buildbase Marketing
Marketing Senior Executive
*Please note, we are looking to recruit someone into this role fast, don’t delay & apply today – interviews are being held NOW*
We’re looking for a strong Senior Marketing Executive that’s has at least 12 months under their belt & thrives in working within a fun-fast-paced rewarding environment – we’ll provide the fuel and the technology but need you on board to help steer the ship.
**This role is a great opportunity for someone who has creative flair and has strong local marketing & campaign experience with a biased towards offline media**
You will help us to achieve this by:
- Deliver and support in all aspects of the Marketing appropriate for the brand across all multi-channel media; Paid, Earned and Owned.
- Understand our key target customer segment needs, and use this as a basis for all marketing activity.
- Owns & manages simultaneous campaigns across offline & online mixed media and segments.
- Develop, brief and deliver both offline & online campaigns, content and activation on a regular basis.
- Develop, update and amend appropriate artwork templates as required (with creative agency or via internal Artworker)
- Brief and deliver all marketing materials (POS, literature, brochures, local campaigns & customer emails) in a timely fashion and ensure branches and sales team have the support required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A good understanding of Business to Business Marketing or equivalent Retail Marketing.
- An understanding of and passion for Marketing (offline and basic understanding online).
- Exceptional attention to detail, and accuracy in proof reading is highly essential.
- Highly creative with a keen eye for design and excellent understanding of English Language.
- Experience of working with Creative Advertising Agencies & Print Suppliers.
- Exceptional structured and organised approach to owning ‘end-to-end delivery’ of projects is essential.
- Confidence to problem solve and make own decisions in a fast-pace environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Marketing qualification or qualified by experience (minimum 12 months experience as a Marketing Senior/Executive)
In return we offer great benefits like:
- buying extra holiday or a brand new car through our salary sacrifice schemes (subject to the terms and conditions of your contract)
- childcare vouchers
- a fantastic discounted shopping website
- a generous staff discount scheme
- free parking
Please follow the link below to learn more and to begin your application
Closing date: 17.01.18
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.grafton-careers.co.uk/find-a-job/?jobID=7368 →