National Account Manager – Construction Products – National – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS
Vacancy No 3383
Are you seeking a role which involves pioneering new business with a high quality product in a division of a well established manufacturer within the construction sector?
Our Client is regarded as one of the largest manufacturers of construction products in the Europe with an extensive range of products and solutions to meet their customer’s needs.
Due to continued success, they are looking to appoint a National Account Manager who can capitalise on their success and further develop their business within the the UK.
Our Client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales professional to identify and develop new business opportunities within NATIONAL ACCOUNTS for their products. The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with National Accounts and subsidiary companies and have a good understanding of their buying and products selection processes along with an understanding of support requirements of a supplier.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with National Accounts, i.e. Kingfisher Group, Travis Perkins Group, Saint Gobain, SIG etc.
- Pursue leads and opportunities, material enquiries and follow up on existing enquiries and leads
- Work in a commercially astute way that maximise opportunities to supply products
- Visit Customers to provide assistance and support for our Client’s products
- Generate and present presentations and seminars to new and existing Customers
- Provide technical support as required in conjunction with Technical Team
- Experienced in selling to National Accounts
- Proven track record in sales
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Substantial experience in sales and track record of success
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Organized and communicative at all levels
- Computer literate on Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
- Able to work independently and on own initiative and to organise and make product presentations to customers as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the need to meet targets.
- Able to research, recognise and progress opportunities
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided
Our Client’s business is rapidly expanding. They are therefore able to offer an attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
To apply or to find out more contact consultant Lisa Thompson 01234 826450 Ext 0. Please remember to use the Vacancy No 3383 when applying for this position.
Location/Area – NATIONAL
Salary – NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org