National Sales Office Negotiator – Building Products – Manchester – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
NATIONAL SALES OFFICE NEGOTIATOR- BUILDING PRODUCTS – MANCHESTER
Vacancy No 3480
Are you looking for a role that involves pioneering new business in a fast paced environment within a supportive and people-focussed organisation?
We are retained by a leading distributor of BUILDING PRODUCTSwho, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional NATIONAL SALES OFFICE NEGOTIATOR to join their team in MANCHESTER.
The role will include primarily developing new accounts, identifying the decision maker and identifying/qualifying information and requirements, also you will carry out a range of other sales and promotional campaigns to support the business and generate customer development and sales growth. You will also manage existing accounts by providing a high level of customer service. This role will be best suited to a resilient personality with a genuine passion for new business development and delivering results.
- Lead qualification and generation to meet set KPI’s
- Outbound execution of demand generation campaigns to drive new leads and sales opportunities
- Capture relevant lead data and maintain in Sales Force CRM
- Contribute positively to the team culture within the sales organisation and broader company
You will need:
- Proven sales performance
- Process driven and takes ownership
- Strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for building relationships
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- GCSE’s Maths, English A – C grade
- Fluent in speaking English
- Excellent IT Skills, Sales Force experiencewould be an advantage
The successful applicant will have a strong personality, able to strike up conversations and quickly find common ground with prospects. You should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position with a strong track record in creating new accounts and sales conversion.
Use of Sales Force CRM software tool, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word will also require the successful candidate to be very organised and computer literate.
- Confident and Optimistic personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-starter and ability to generate own opportunities
- Results orientated individual showing initiative and responsibility for own results
- Highly motivated with ability to make things happen
- Team orientated
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided
Our Client’s business is rapidly expanding. They are therefore able to offer an attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
Location/Area – MANCHESTER
Salary – NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT INCENTIVE SCHEME
To apply or to find out more please contact Neil Cook on 01234 826450 Ext 7 or follow the link below to email your application.
Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3480
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.