Operations Director – Midlands – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
BUILDERS MERCHANTS – MIDLANDS
Vacancy No 3424
Are you seeking a role which involves managing business of a well established Builders Merchants within the construction sector?
Our Client is a well established and highly recognised distributor of construction products in the Midlands area with an extensive range of products and solutions to meet their customer’s needs with a number of operations with an enviable reputation for quality of service.
Our Client is an independent, privately owned Builders Merchants with a mixed product portfolio encompassing Heavyside, Lightside, Plumbing & Heating and Bathroom products.
Due to continued success, they are looking to appoint an OPERATIONS DIRECTOR who can capitalise on their success by working in conjunction with the Managing Director and further develop their business.
As this is considered a senior role within our Client’s organisation they are willing to offer career advancement and equity shares within the company to the right Candidate.
Our Client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Builders Merchants professional to identify and develop new business opportunities, develop their team and continue to drive the business forwards.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with all aspects of Builders Merchants operations and be able to demonstrate success and a clear understanding of all aspects required to ensure the profitable running of a multi branch Builders Merchants.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing the business by formulating a business strategy in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Managing and developing the team.
- Work in a commercially astute way that will maximise opportunities to supply products.
- Evaluate all aspects of the business and formulate plans to increase productivity.
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Be involved with every aspect of the business on a day to day basis.
- Experienced in Operational Management of a Builders or Plumbers Merchants, either at major branch level or regional / cluster level
- Proven track record in achievent
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Substantial experience in staff management
- Ability to inspire and lead a team by example
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Organized and communicative at all levels
- Computer literate on Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
- Able to work independently and on own initiative along with being able to identify issues and offer solutions
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the need to meet targets.
- Have a calm methodical management style whilst maintaining focus on the required result
Our Client is willing to offer an attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate along with the opportunity to further their career at a Senior Management level.
Location/Area – MIDLANDS
Salary – NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
To apply or to find out more contact Ben Becker on 01234 826450 Ext 6 or follow the link to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3424 when applying for this role.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com