Plumbing & heating Sales – Cambridgeshire – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
Plumbing & heating Sales
Vacancy No 3548
Currently seeking an experienced individual with a plumbing and heating sales background to join an innovative market leader within one of their Cambridgeshire Branches. This is a company that after 20 years are still continuing to grow their brand within the UK marketplace, so if you want to grow within a successful company look no further.
To provide customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit. To effectively work as part of a team ensuring that customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded.
- Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margin.
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
- Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
- Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels. Be able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
You should be self motivated and be able to self manage your database and area to an effective level and achieve the targets set.
You should be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure specifications.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse and mirror customers of different levels.
Skills and knowledge required
- Previous sales experience within the Plumbing & Heating sector
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- A good knowledge of the Plumbing and heating market and products
- Computer literate
- Professional communication skills
Location/Area – CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Salary – NEGOTIABLE
To apply or to find out more please contact Ben Becker on 01234 826450 Ext 6 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3548 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.