Regional Sales Manager (Heavyside Building Products) – North UK – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – HEAVYSIDE BUILDING PRODUCTS
Are you an experienced sales professional with a strong background in the heavyside construction sector looking to enhance your career?
If so, then this dynamic Regional Sales Manager’s role with one of the UK’s longest established and highly regarded building product manufacturers might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
With an unparalleled reputation built over 100 years in business, our Client is an award winning, British manufacturer with expertise in the design and supply of a wide range of products for the civil engineering and construction markets.
A family business with values to match, our Client is committed not only to the continuous development of their technologies and products, but also to their people. They believe people are the heart of their business and work hard to ensure they are rewarded for their hard work with excellent career progression opportunities, job flexibility and training.
As part of a small, dedicated field sales team, you will be responsible for maximising opportunities through developing and maintaining long term, profitable relationships with Builders Merchants and End Users (including Brickwork Contractors and Construction Companies) throughout the North of England.
Your time will be split approximately 90% with merchants and 10% with end uses.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a regional sales strategy that will be focused on growing awareness, market share and revenue of our Client’s Concrete product range.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and developing relationships with key Builders Merchants, construction companies and brickwork contractors by offering product, sales and technical support in line with an agreed market strategy
- Updating the company database and completing electronic reporting procedures in accordance with the company requirements.
- Providing intelligence and feedback from the market on potential opportunities for product development.
- Experience in selling through Builder’s Merchants
- Understanding of Building Industry routines
- Sufficient IT skills to interrogate and update the company’s electronic database.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and on their own initiative and to organise and make product presentations to customers as required.
- Able to communicate technical information.
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the need to meet targets.
- Able to research, recognise and progress project opportunities
- Proven track record in promoting products to the Construction Industry within the UK
- Proven results through sales growth.
- Clean driving licence.
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided along with continuous training and development opportunities.
Location/Area – NORTH UK
Salary – CIRCA £35K + EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE DRIVEN REWARDS
Benefits – COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE, ETC
To apply or to find out more please contact Hayley Reynolds on 01234 826450 Ext 8 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the vacancy No 3504 when applying for this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org