Sales Executive – Timber and Building – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
SALES EXECUTIVE- TIMBER & BUILDING BIRMINGHAM
Are you an ambitious individual and would be interested in joining a company that offers fantastic career progression as due to expansion my client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team? If you have experience selling construction products, and have the professionalism and the expertise to bring in new business and also develop, grow and maintain key accounts then this opportunity is for you. This position is for an experienced individual that has the ability to build relationships from site to Director Level
Reporting to: DEPOT MANAGER
My client is one of the biggest construction products companies in the UK, and has an excellent name in the industry. You would be working within a team, covering the West Midlands area promoting the company’s Timber & Building Products to exciting sectors including HOUSE BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS, & CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES.
- To develop both new & existing clients , by both face to face meetings and telephone calls
- Identify new customer opportunities through knowledge of local market & planning applications / upcoming projects.
- Build & grow relationships with existing clients
- Dealing with customer queries and enquiries
- Understanding customer needs and requirements , research accounts , identify key players
- Maintain & expand your data base
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to plan , organize and communicate working week plans and appointment schedules
- Timber & Construction Product knowledge essential
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Location/Area – BIRMINGHAM
Salary – Competitive remuneration package, along with benefits and attractive bonus scheme
To apply or to find out more please contact Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to Vacancy No 3543 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.