Sales Representative – Timber & Panel Products – Staffordshire – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
SALES REPRESENTATIVE- TIMBER & PANEL PRODUCTS
Vacancy No 3357
We are retained by a leading supplier of WOOD BASED PANEL PRODUCTS who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional SALES REPRESENTATIVE in STAFFORDSHIRE.
Reporting to: Merchant Manager
Working within the merchant team you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining named ‘key’ merchant accounts and the development of new business in the merchant sector in order to achieve the long term merchant growth and profitability. You will successfully convert customer enquiries into profitable sales and contact new leads and lost/lapsed customers following marketing campaigns and using information provided by Business Manager, Sales, Commercial and Marketing to generate business
- Make proactive outbound calls to new leads and lost/ lapsed customers to generate business including following up on quotes
- Identify opportunities for sales and business development to generate sales growth
- Visit clients, both established and new to strengthen relationships.
- Promotion of new products to existing customer base and following up on new leads.
- Work closely with and support the external merchant business managers.
- Contact potential customers following marketing campaigns
- Establish strong relationships with key personnel in the merchant sector as agreed via Line Manager.
- Act as the main point of contact for merchant enquiries, ensuing customers are dealt with in a professional manner & receive exceptional customer service, meeting targets for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and meet agreed Key Performance Indicators.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven sales experience gained in a similar industry/ business to business, results driven & tenacious
- Strong planning, organisation and evaluating skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- IT literate.
- Demonstrates a good level of numeracy
Location/Area – STAFFORDSHIRE
Salary – Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
To apply or to find out more please contact consultant Fiona Hamilton on 01234 826450 Ext 5 or follow the link below to send your application via email. Please remember to use the Vacancy No 3357 when referring to this position.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org