Service Engineer / Fitter – Bristol – GCS Associates
Website GCS Associates
Service Engineer / Fitter x2
£22,000-£26,000k (depending on experience)
Mon-Fri (42.5hr week) Overtime Available
We are recruiting two positions in Bristol for a Service Engineer / Workshop Fitter. We are working on behalf of a well-respected client within the Hire sector. We are looking for an individual who has experience working as a Fitter for a Tool & Plant Hire company in the past and can hit the ground running. Alternatively, a good engineer with a great attitude and good aptitude to working on new type of equipment.
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of Equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Pneumatics, Hydraulics
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and Customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance record
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
As an experienced Fitter / Engineer, with a proven track record in a similar role. If you have a mechanical background and served time as engineer (mechanical engineer) then we want to hear from you!
If you feel that you meet the requirements, please contact the office: 0161 660 2548. URGENT VACANCY – APPLY NOW!!
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE OTHER FITTER / SERVICE ENGINEER ROLES WITHIN THE HIRE SECTOR THROUGHOUT THE UK.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.