Showroom Assistant – Weston Super Mare – Plumbase
Showroom Assistant, Weston Super Mare
Job Reference – GM006924
When you join us you become not just part of Plumbase, but Grafton Group PLC, a FTSE 250 Company. Here at Plumbase we’re proud to serve the Plumbing Professional as well as help the public with all their plumbing needs. As a national plumbers’ merchant, we ensure our customers can always find what they need, either in one of our over 150 Plumbase stores or at www.plumbase.co.uk, we aim to be there when our customers need us.
Day to day you’ll provide a personalised service to all our customers, handling their enquiry/order from their first visit to the showroom through to completion of their project.
Apart from your day to day duties, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Using product knowledge to identify sales opportunities, offering advice and solutions to customers, ultimately maximising profitable sales.
- Producing 3D designs for customers using CAD.
- Always looking for opportunities to enhance the sales and customer experience through continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the showroom presents a professional image at all times.
- Achieving and aiming to exceed sales targets and KPIs.
- Being involved in projects to make operational/service improvements, resolving issues and delivering objectives.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment in line with company guidelines.
- Supporting all colleagues in working as one team to ensure the branch in which you work operates efficiently and effectively.
- Liaising with suppliers where necessary.
- Completing administration duties as assigned.
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive basic salary;
- A fantastic commission incentive;
- A discretionary company bonus scheme;
- A contributory pension scheme;
- 31 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), with the opportunity to purchase extra days;
- A generous colleague discount for use across all the Grafton brands (including our showrooms);
- A great choice of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and the opportunity to lease a brand-new car through one of our salary sacrifice schemes;
- Access to huge range of fantastic retail discounts and cashback offers via our employee benefits site;
- An array of training and development programmes to help you progress your career.
Closing Date – 30/03/2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.grafton-careers.co.uk/create-account/ →