Social Media and Marketing Administrator – Sandtoft – Talasey Group
Website Talasey Group (Talasey Ltd)
Job title- Social Media and Marketing Administrator (Full Time)
Line Manager- Marketing Manager
This role has 2 main objectives:
- Produce and distribute Social Media messages on behalf of the company, overseeing the implementation of the social media strategy.
- Support the marketing team with all administrative duties.
Key duties and responsibilities
Social Media – Overall
- Work closely with the company’s Social Media agency to implement the company’s social media strategy.
- Produce and distribute daily messages – capturing news from across the company and develop ideas for content.
- Work with the agency to create graphics to accompany messages.
- Work across all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest, Houzz).
- Be the company’s social media champion, liaising with all team members to collate ‘news’ and messages.
- Work with the agency to understand our monthly social media reports and react to their findings – using information to continually improve and enhance our social media presence.
- Encourage and respond to all interactions from followers etc on each platform.
- Work with the agency to target our key audiences and increase number of followers.
Social Media – Wider Industry
- Monitor competitor activity and feed back to the team as appropriate.
- Monitor our customer / prospects activity and feed back to the team as appropriate.
Social Media – Staff Development
- Support fellow team members to develop and use work social media accounts to help promote the company’s social media accounts.
Social Media – Proactive PR
- Work with marketing brand champions to push the range of company brands, launch new products / brands and other company services.
- Lead generation.
- Push our membership within different trade bodies
Social Media – Customers
- Work with customers to interact with their social media and develop joint campaigns
- Create photography opportunities, to take real projects involving our products – liaising with external sales team, customers, scheme members
- Arrange staged photo shoots (sets, laying the product, props and staging)
- Support Marketing Manager & agency in taking photography
- Upload and store imagery
- Photography for use in Social Media and marketing literature
Plans & Reporting
- Monthly Social Media analytics for marketing team and Talasey Team News
- Analysis on impact of Social Media
- Plans of weekly/monthly content
- Process approved marketing requests
- Process scheme welcome packs
- Maintaining and cleaning marketing databases (internal / product data)
- Updating customer systems (i.e. KRA)
- Brochure requests
- Stock taking of marketing collateral
- Scanning / Printing / Filing as required
Other general duties as required by the Marketing team, supporting other team members during busy times, covering sickness and holidays etc.
- Understands and has experience of posting messages on social media – Essential
- Professional use of Social Media platforms – Desirable
- Administration – Desirable
- Building trade experience – Desirable
- Marketing experience / qualifications – Desirable
- Working with content management systems – Desirable
- Photography – Desirable
- Experience of design packages / creativity – Desirable
- Strong understanding of social media channels & platforms – Essential
- Good written and oral communications skills including telephone manner, post writing – Essential
- Team player – Essential
- Creativity – Essential
- Ability to work under pressure – Essential
- Hard working, self-sufficient and innovative – Essential
- Working knowledge of content management systems i.e. Hoot suite Desirable Previous experience of Sage 200 & CRM – Desirable
Please apply by email and send your CV and a cover letter via the link below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com