Technical Sales Advisor – coatings – Northern Home Counties – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS recruitment Solutions
TECHNICAL SALES ADVISOR- COATINGS – NORTHERN HOME COUTNIES
Vacancy No 3414
Are you seeking a role with a successful and forward-thinking company who are investors in people?
If so, we are retained by of the Europe’s largest independent distributors of paint and coatings who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional Technical Sales Advisor to join their successful team.
Our Client is the approved distributor of many of the world’s leading paints and coatings manufacturers and takes pride in their extensive knowledge of the materials and technologies available in the industry. Their customers include large corporate organisations, County Councils, Network Rail, London Underground along with the Education and Healthcare sectors.
As a Technical Specifier/ Sales Advisor, you will assist our Client in maintaining their high level of professional technical service to customers by undertaking the following duties;
- Provide technical and sales advice to customers by telephone; construct quotations within specified time constraints.
- During the initial phone call, assess the technical enquiry and recommend the specification and the products required.
- Explain products in lay or technical terms, highlighting those features most likely to influence and progress the sale. Give advice on the products technical benefits and application.
- Ensure that the sales operation is conducted in a professional and efficient manner at all times and within the company’s Integrated Management System.
- Undertake as necessary any other relevant and associated tasks or projects.
- Gather and document information about the customer.
- Occasional site visits and visits to manufacturers may be necessary.
You will need:
- The ability to communicate with builder to architect to large multi-national specifiers
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner, customer service focused
- Initiative, quick thinking and a quick learner
- Must have a great work ethic
- A very keen DIY enthusiast
- Practical skills are an advantage
- Confident using computers
- To enjoy working with customers and building relationships
- Enjoy talking on the telephone
- Good knowledge about all the company’s products and services
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- To enjoy working within a team environment
- To understand and comply with legislation
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided as required.
Our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are therefore able to offer an attractive salary package along with exceptional results driven rewards career progression opportunities.
Location/Area NORTHERN HOME COUTNIES
Salary NEGOTIABLE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Working Hours Full-Time, 8.30AM- 5.30PM Monday to Friday
To apply or to find out more please contact our consultant Hayley Reynolds on 01234 826450 Ext 8 or follow the link below to email. When applying for this position please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3414.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org