Timber Sales & Saw Cutting – Team Member – North London – SRS Recruitment Solutions
Website SRS Recruitment Solutions
Timber Sales & Saw Cutting – Team Member
Vacancy No 3544
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributors of BUILDERS MERCHANT PRODUCTS of who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional Timber Sales & Saw Cutting
EXPERIENCED TEAM MEMBER
To provide customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit. To effectively work as part of a team ensuring that customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded.
- Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margin.
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
- Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
- Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
- Branch Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Other employees
Measurements of Success
- A strong contribution to branch sales and margin. Meeting and exceeding branch targets.
- Able to demonstrate excellent and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Administration and paperwork is kept accurate and up to date.
- Well maintained and presentable work area.
- Must have experience in PLUMBING / LIGHTSIDE PRODUCTS
- Should be willing to be flexible in duties undertaken e.g. relief counter sales/warehouse/driver duties as and when required.
Salary – Negotiable + DEPENDENT UPON EXPERIENCE
Location – North London
To apply or to find out more please contact Angela Adams on 01234 826450 Ext 3 or follow the link below to email. Please remember to refer to the Vacancy No 3544 when applying for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.