Trade Counter Manager – Beaconsfield – Lords Builders Merchants
Website Lords Builders Merchants
Trade Counter Manager
Lords Builders Merchants HP9 – Beaconsfield
Monday to Friday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Saturdays 7.00am – 12.00pm 1 in/1off
We are a successful and extremely busy builder’s merchants who needs an experienced Transport Manager, working within a similar industry, to join our growing team.
- Responsible for trade counter sales and team
- Service cash and account customer requirements
- Ensuring stock display, optimisation and range
- Ensure labelling of products throughout the shop
- Managing shop products on computer system
- Ordering shop and mezzanine stock
- Ensuring stock is put away properly
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible for mezzanine stock
- Develop cash and account customer relationships
- Set customer pricing under guidelines
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Ensure safe cash handling i.e. cash on delivery etc.
We require the following:
- Previous experience working in a builder’s merchants is essential
- Competent and level headed at all times
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Eligible to work in the UK
Professionalism in driving is key as you will be representing a business that prides itself on customer service.
In return we offer you a great working environment, 21 days holidays plus 8 bank and public holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link to send your full CV
We are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com