Warehouse Assistant – Banbury – John Nicholls Group
Website John Nicholls Group
Banbury Plumbing branch
7.30am – 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) 08.00am – 12 noon (alternate Saturdays) Assist in ensuring the smooth running of the warehouse.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Unload goods that have been delivered to John Nicholls in a safe manner.
- Check loads against delivery notes and check against customer orders on screen. If all tally up,
including the locations, and manually write out labels to put on the products (order numbers and description).
- Ensure all returns have a debit note and supplier return attached, and consult with the Branch Administrator if the relevant paperwork is absent.
- Items to return to be stored in the supplier returns bay awaiting collection.
- On returns collected by the supplier, attach debit note to signed copy from supplier and pass onto the Branch Administrator.
- Go through all returns with the Branch Administrator on a weekly basis, so that any outstanding items can be chased accordingly.
- Pick loads in accordance with picking notes.
- Produce customer paperwork using the computer system.
- Load the delivery vehicles so that products are safely loaded and secured to minimise chances of damage.
- Make sure the warehouse is kept tidy at all times.
Adhere to all company policies and procedures, to include the Company Dress Code Policy, Standards of Performance Policy and Health and Safety Policy.
John Nicholls is a family run business that has been established for over 50 years. Whilst the company has expanded over the years with a current turnover of £47 million, the company’s family valuesremain embedded within the organisation, always ensuring constant delivery in terms of both the quality of its products and its customer service.
Role specific person specification
Committed to delivering the best possible customer service
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com