Yard Supervisor – Bexhill – Parker Building Supplies
Website Parker Building Supplies
Yard Supervisor – Bexhill
We have a vacancy for a full time Yard Supervisor at our branch in Bexhill, East Sussex.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Branch Manager in ensuring the yard operations are running smoothly and efficiently in line with company procedures.
- Loading goods onto vehicles ensuring that the relevant paperwork is completed and included
- Putting goods away accurately and safely, following company health and safety procedures whilst keeping the yard clean, clear and accessible for customers and staff
- Providing a high level of customer service by ensuring the correct materials are provided
- Checking that goods are delivered correctly against purchase orders and delivery/ advice notes
- Following procedures for securing the premises, equipment and stock
Hours of work:
The branch opening hours are week days from 7am to 5.30pm and Saturdays from 8am to 12.30pm. You would be required to work 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays on a rota basis.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal Yard Supervisor will be self-motivated, have a friendly and outgoing nature, must be decisive, detail conscious, have strong leadership skills and must be able to work well within a team. The successful applicant must have the ability to deal with a wide variety of customers, should be familiar with the building industry and have knowledge of building materials. A forklift licence would be preferable although we will provide training for the right candidate.
What you will receive:
In return for your hard work, we offer an excellent benefit package including the following: a highly competitive rate of pay, a monthly bonus scheme, annual profit related pay, pension, discounted staff purchasing, WPA healthcare, long service benefits and uniform.
To apply for this job please follow the link below to email your CV
To apply for this job email your details to HR@parkerbs.com